Company Secretarial Assistant - Hampshire
Recruiting for a Hampshire-based Company Secretarial services provider at a Company Secretarial Assistant level.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Company Secretarial Assistant will involve:
- Incorporation of companies
- Supporting a portfolio of clients
- Statutory filings with Companies House
- Maintaining statutory records
- Administering shares and divided schemes
This role will be a perfect match for an ICSA qualified professional looking for the next step in their Company Secretarial career outside the busy London environment.
Such roles come up rarely and so time is of the essence! Get in touch today for a confidential chat and applications. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.