Are you a receptionist with experience working in the legal sector? Are you looking to join a firm that can offer you a lot of responsibility? If so, this is definitely the opportunity you have been looking for!
This highly established law firm in Birmingham is now looking to recruit a legal receptionist on a full time, permanent basis. Based in Birmingham city centre, your key duties will include:
- Manning reception and taking incoming calls and directing them to the relevant department
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- General reception admin duties
- Ensuring meeting rooms are fully stocked and up to date
- Taking on some kitchen duties
In order to be considered for this legal receptionist role, you must have previous experience working as a receptionist within a law firm, have a real team work ethic, be a flexible and friendly individual.
If this legal receptionist role sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.