Personal Injury Solicitor.
A Legal 500 firm who have offices located across Scotland are looking for a personal injury solicitor (2-5 years' PQE) with experience of handling and managing their own mixed case loads to join their welcoming team on a permanent, full time basis.
This role can be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow, and will offer an impressive variety of work along with the opportunity to work for a firm that is truly passionate about providing a first class service where career progression and development is also on offer.
On a daily basis, your roles and responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Handling and managing own mixed caseload and supporting the work of paralegals
- Assisting with more complex cases
- Dealing with a variety of personal injury claims including RTA, OL, EL/PL, industrial disease and medical negligence work
- Liaising with all parties including medical agencies, third party insurers and solicitors
- Advocacy in the Sheriff Court
You will be a self-motivated and driven personal injury solicitor who is able to communicate confidently and able to work effectively as part of a team. Strong organisational skills and experience of supervising other team members would be highly advantageous.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Melissa Tang at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.