Legal IT Software Developer
This leading law firm based in the centre of Birmingham is now looking to recruit an experienced IT software developer to join their outstanding IT team. Based in state of the art offices in a prime location, you will join the firm on a permanent, full time basis.
You will join this Birmingham based IT team where you will be tasked with developing, implementing and supporting business system solutions in response to business requirements. You will be expected to work on a mixture of application foundations, some with more SQL server database slant, others focused on ASP.Net and VB.Net. Other key duties will include, but will not be limited too:
- Requiring analysis to gain an understanding of business needs
- Developing reliable, innovative and scalable technology
- Managing development items
- Translating user requirements
- Creating and maintaining application documentation
- Understanding and contributing to the technical solutions
- Along with other key IT software development duties
Additional duties will include ensuring internal compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards and providing assistance in risk and best practice improvement projects.
You must have a minimum of 5 years+ experience in a similar role, a strong background in IT development, practical knowledge of planning, executing and reporting, full working knowledge of IT systems and a keen work ethic.
If this legal IT software developer role sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.