Conveyancing Assistant, Leeds. A very different sort of legal environment awaits an existing Conveyancing Assistant or an experienced Property Secretary looking for a step up in their career.
Due to an increase in workload, this regional firm is seeking a professional who is passionate about Conveyancing and has a real drive to progress.
The firm has numberous offices within the region however you will be joining their successfull practice in central Leeds.
The firm has an excellent profile, particularly in Leeds and is known for being run as a strong business, with clear routes of progression for it's staff.
You will be an exisiting Conveyancing Assistant or Legal Secretary looking to move into an assistant role, with full working knowledge of the conveyancing process. You will be dealing with enquiries from clients, estate agents, law firms, mortgage advisors and referrers.
- Dealing with Clients, agents, law firms etc in a professional manner either on the telephone or face to face
- Updating referrer websites.
- Acknowledging agents particulars, drafting contracts dealing with enquiries raised by solicitors where able to, applying for searches, exchange letters and dealing with the completion matters on the day that completion takes place (involving all correspondence, release of keys, updating clients and all parties on completion progress)
- Completing registrations.
- Allowing entry to the premises to Clients & visitors
- Any other role the Management feels is appropriate
Aside from the highly competetive salary and benefits package, you will have a fantastic work life balance with a company who promotes genuine 9-5pm hours!
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity, working amongst a colleagiate team with strong working relationships in a focused but relaxed environment, then please get in touch ASAP.
RACHAEL ATHERTON / 0113 254 9296
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.