G2 Legal Ltd is an owner managed legal recruitment specialist. We are market leaders in the supply of permanent legal staff at all levels across the UK. Our clients are predominantly in Private Practice from sole practitioners through to Legal 500 players.
With the growth of our business, we are now looking to strengthen the Commercial team with the appointment of a pro-active Recruitment Resourcer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, sociable and friendly team and establish yourself in a supportive and nurturing environment.
Role and Responsibilities
Resourcer to the Manchester Commercial team
- To work alongside the Consultants, managing searches, ensuring timely and effective communication in delivering potential candidates.
- Utilising all available tools to source suitable talent, identify, attract and qualify suitable candidates for each client requirement.
- Diary management and document preparation
- Networking and organising events to attract candidates.
- Developing a good understanding of the Commercial Legal market and keeping the team updated with any changes.
- Using social media to share legal news, advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers.
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy and continuously updating the internal database.
- Provide support with general administrative tasks
- Consistently working closely with management to identify business needs and opportunities across a given area.
- Previous experience in an administrative role within a fast- paced environment is desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and self-motivate
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience and/or a strong interest in a research driven environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to use initiative.
- A strong team-player.
Why work with us?
- You will be encouraged to grow and take on responsibility with in house training to provide ongoing support
- There’s a reason why many of our consultants have been with us for 5yrs +. We believe in give and take and treat our people with respect.
- We are not a KPI driven business and offer a mature approach to recruitment in a fun, yet focused environment
- Up to 25 days holiday including paid leave on your birthday and between Christmas and New Year
- Auto –enrolment into company pension
- Salary sacrifice scheme for Childcare vouchers
- Regular after work drinks on Fridays
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Carolyn Bond at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.