Senior Regulatory Compliance Officer.
My client is looking for an in-house Senior Officer of Regulatory Compliance to oversee the regulatory aspects in Spain, Italy, the UK and other jurisdictions. The role would be suited to someone with proven experience as a Senior Regulatory Compliance officer with upwards of 5 years experience in compliance, legal or regulatory functions.
As part of of this role, you responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- To liase with the officers from other countries jurisdiction
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for CEO and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Advise the business leadership on regulatory and legal considerations as the business grows and develops
It would be advantageous if you have fluency of Spanish/Italian.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.