Nordic-Speaking Company Secretary.
I am working with a leading outsourcing provider of corporate services in London's west end, with an international outlook. They are looking to bring on board a qualified Chartered Company Secretary with fluency in either:
Responsibilities would include:
Companies House work:
- Change of company name, accounting reference date
- registered office address
- director/secretary appointments/resignations
- Confirmation statements/PSC registers
- Incorporation of companies
- Preparation and monitoring of filings
- managing bank accounts
- money laundering checks
- maintaining registered office address list
- VAT registration
- project based work
So, if you are keen to use your language skills and practice corporate law/company secretarial work in an international setting, this could be one for you!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.