Company Secretary PA.
My client, a well-regarded accountancy practice based in Watford, is seeking to bring on board a Company Secretary PA to take on a varied workload, including company secretarial responsibilities. As part of this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing letters and documents produced by partners, and other departments
- Typing letters, reports and documents, including mail merge
- Composing e-mails to clients
- Maintaining the clients and contacts database, and producing reports and mail merges (using CCH Practice Management Software)
Carrying out company secretarial duties, which include:
- ensuring companies’ statutory records are kept up to date on company secretarial software
- Producing Companies House forms using the software
- Electronic or manual filing of documents at Companies House and HMRC
- Checking emails that come through to a filter email address and forwarding them to the appropriate partner
- Using various computer packages – Word, Excel, Outlook
If you are looking to join a friendly, dynamic team based in Watford as a Company Secretary PA, are available to start asap, and feel you have some relevant secretarial/company secretarial experience, please get in touch!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.