Residential Property Conveyancer
A Chambers listed law firm in Reading is seeking a Residential Conveyancer, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Solicitor (minimum 1 year's experience) to join its highly regarded Residential Property Team.
The firm is known for its property work, and deals with all matters including:
- Freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Mortgages and re-mortgages, including portfolio re-financing
- Residential development and re-development
- Property transfers following death or relationship breakdown
- Documenting beneficial interests in jointly-owned property
- First registration of unregistered land
- Technical property law advice, e.g. Easements and covenants
This is a prestigious law firm that is really going places, so this would suit someone who is aspirational and personable, as well as being highly skilled at business development and marketing.
If you would like further information about this opportunity, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.