Top Tier and International Firm seek a property paralegal to join their team in Glasgow.
This firm is undergoing significant growth in Scotland at present. The successful candidate will work on some of the best property work in the Scottish market, and will have exposure to many top clients, many of whom are listed on the FTSE 100. The Firm places huge value on their paralegals and you will benefit from a structured paralegal training programme, with scope for excellent career development.
The work undertaken by the team is extremely varied. The types of tasks you could be involved in include:
- Drafting and producing legal documentation and standard forms
- Reviewing legal documentation
- Reviewing and reporting on security documentation for major financial institutions
- Liaising with internal and external parties on various matters
- Drafting Land Registry applications and conducting Land Registry searches
- Assisting with post completion
- Providing on-site assistance to clients when necessary
The ideal candidate will have property experience and ideally will have dealt with sales, purchases and/or refinances. You will be familiar with Registers of Scotland and Search providers. Further, you will be to compile title packs as well as reviewing titles.
If you are enthusiastic, detailed orientated and comfortable working to timescales, then this could be the role for you.
If this property paralegal role sounds like it could be of interest, please get in touch for a confidential and no obligation discussion.
Please contact Gary Peutherer for more details on this property paralegal role based in Glasgow. 0131 278 0000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gary Peutherer at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.