Office Services Assistant.
An opportunity has arisen for a legal assistant / administrator with experience working in a law firm and looking to further their career. Based in fantastic offices in the centre of Birmingham, this law firm can offer you all the opportunities to find your feet and establish yourself within a firm along with providing you with the platforms to work towards furthering your career.
Within this office services assistant role, your key duties will include:
- Handling key administrative tasks and completing them to an exceptional standard
- Providing key support to a team of fee earners
- Manning reception and taking incoming calls
- Liaising with clients when necessary
- Working within the firm’s post room and handling/distributing post
In order to be considered for this role, you must have some experience working within a law firm or within a professional services background, possess excellent communication and organisational skills, along with a can do attitude!
If this office services assistant vacancy based in Birmingham sounds of interest, then please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.