A fantastic opportunity has come up within a national and award winning law firm at their central Leeds office. The firm pride themselves on their passion about high quality service and they are not looking to recruit a talented and ambitious solicitor with proven experience within crime, to join their team.
The team pride themselves in the impressive headlines they generate which demonstrate their range of work and the relentless pursuit of justice by their solicitors.
The firm are open on PQE level however Police Station Accreditation is essential for this role and the duties will include:
- Working with the Police Federation
- Dealing with contentious criminal and disciplinary legal matters
- Ensure efficient file management including adherence to timescales; compliance with precedents, letters or documents on the case management system
- Participate and support senior fee earners in marketing opportunities including networking and contribution to blogs, media commentary etc within Slater and Gordon guidelines if required
- Ensure financial aspects of matters including time recording, billing and debtor management are managed to enable achievement of personal fee budget
The team assist with a variety of cases to include:
- Murder and Manslaughter
- Sexual allegations including Rape and Sexual Assaults
- Drugs offences
- Criminal Damage
- Driving offences such as speeding and drink/drug driving
- Business Crime
- Professional Conduct
- Regulatory Defence
Along with a competitive salary and market leading benefits, the firm offer a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Please get in touch with me ASAP to discuss this role further.
RACHAEL ATHERTON. 0113 254 9296.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.