Company Commercial Solicitor.
If you are a company commercial solicitor who is frustrated with the lack of progression, then this role can offer you the opportunity to join a Hull based firm which has a genuine succession plan in place to work towards a senior role within the firm.
You will be working alongside the senior solicitors, however, you will be the sole company commercial solicitor of the team. You will also be responsible for your own varied caseload of commercial matters including:
- Partnership agreements, deeds of retirement
- Business start-up
- Formation and administration of partnerships, LLPs, unincorporated associations, other family businesses, and small entities
- Commercial Law – drafting, regulating and advising contracts and terms of business
You will have:
- 2-6 years’ PQE
- A good working knowledge of the above disciplines
- Ability to work on your own initiative and part of a team
If you are a company commercial solicitor and you want to progress your career, and have the desire to work towards a senior role within a Hull based law firm, then please don’t hesitate to apply.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.