Part Time Digital & Event Marketing Executive.
This well-established Worcestershire law firm is now looking for a digital & event marketing executive to join their office on a part time, permanent basis. Based in the heart of Worcester, you will work to generate high quality, relevant enquiries for the firm via social media and events.
You will work on and support part of the firm's digital and experience marketing activity by delivering visitor experiences which support the marketing strategy. Your key duties will include:
- To ensure all external and internal, online and offline communications properly reflect the firms vision
- Maximise the impact of digital content across all platforms, provide analytics on ROI & impact
- Ensuring events are delivered in a way which meets the brief provided
- Manage the firm's marketing database, ensuring it is fully compliant
- Update the firm's website content
- Provide reports and metrics on the firms marketing investments in its communications activity
In order to be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a similar role, and working within a legal digital and marketing team would be an added bonus, you must have excellent communication and organisational skills, along with a firm understanding and knowledge of social media and other networking platforms.
If this part time digital and event marketing executive role sounds of interest, please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.