This highly established law firm based in Birmingham city centre is now looking for a conveyancing assistant to join their plot sales team on a full time, permanent basis.
Based in state of the art city centre offices, you will join a plot sales conveyancing team where you will provide key support and assistance to a team of conveyancing fee earners. Your key duties will include:
- Issuing and preparing contract packs
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries
- Processing exchange of contracts
- Preparing relevant completion statements
- Undertaking Land Registry applications
- Completing online SDLT returns
- Using online document systems
- General conveyancing admin duties
In order to be considered for this Birmingham based conveyancing assistant role, you must have 6 months+ experience working within conveyancing / plot sales, be educated to degree level, LPC or Ilex, and have excellent communication skills. Along with this, you will be expected to have experience of working clients.
If this conveyancing assistant role sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.