Customer Service Advisor.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Adviser to join a Stockport based Personal Injury specialist firm. As a Customer Services Advisor, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, ensuring all telephone calls are received promptly, and handling claims with a proactive and friendly approach. You will be expected to:
- Negotiate all heads of claim within the Service Legal Agreements
- Maintain best practice in terms of customer service
- Ensure telephone calls are answered within 10 seconds
- Sign off all phone calls in accordance with company procedure
- Ensure the efficient prioritisation of workload, resulting in a 2 day turn around
- Correspond with relevant parties via telephone, email and any other means appropriate
- Maintain post and diary on your client portfolio with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Make all liability enquiries necessary to allow settlement negotiation of customer claims is left on the best possible terms
- Handle complaints within agreed company procedures
- Identify and resolve potential fraud, repudiation and voidance
- Carry out general administration duties
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning firm based in Stockport. You can expect a competitive salary, career progression, and excellent company benefits.
Previous call-centre experience and/or insurance experience is desirable, and GCSE’S or equivalent in English and Maths are required. For more information on this role, please call Jaye Haynes. 0161 207 2000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jaye Haynes at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.