Interim Company Secretarial Assistant (FTSE 250).
A new Interim Company Secretarial Assistant role with a FTSE 250 Listed financial services client has become available in London for a c.3 month fixed-term contract.
The duties of the Interim Company Secretary Assistant will include:
- company incorporation and dissolution/striking off
- appointment and resignation of company officers
- acting as first point of contact for Chairs and Board members
- producing meeting notices, diarising meetings, collating papers, distributing board packs and maintaining Board/Committee calendars
- minuting Board/Committee meetings and follow up on action points
- maintaining statutory registers and Corporate Governance compliance and for UK and offshore entities
Interviews for this role will begin shortly, so do not hesitate or you risk missing out on a great opportunity!
Get in touch today for a confidential discussion and application. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.