Real Estate PA
One of Birmingham's leading law firms is now looking to recruit an experienced legal PA to join their real estate department on a full time, permanent basis. This internationally renowned law firm can offer you a highly competitive salary, along with a range of benefits.
Based in state of the art offices in Birmingham city centre, you will provide key support and assistance to a fee earner within the real estate department where your key duties will include:
- Providing support and assistance to a real estate fee earner
- Liaising with clients and taking an active part in client care
- Ensuring the progress of work is known and shared with others
- Ensuring the client portal and gateway management is maintained
- Diary management and booking travel arrangements
- Audio/copy typing
- Preparing files and documents
- General admin tasks
In order to be considered for this real estate PA role, you must have previous experience working within a legal PA role, and particular knowledge of real estate is ideal. You must have exceptional communication and organisational skills, along with a flexible approach to your work.
If this real estate PA role sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.