Assistant Company Secretary.
Recruiting for an Assistant Company Secretary for a boutique corporate services firm, that provides a full range of Company Secretarial Support for AIM Listed clients.
This London-based Assistant Company Secretarial role will be ideal for a person with a listed companies experience looking to take charge of their own portfolio of AIM listed clients and their subsidiaries portfolio. Duties will include:
- fulfilling corporate transaction mandates
- handling day to day compliance and Company Secretarial duties of a portfolio of corporate clients
- attending board and committee meetings
- liaising with Company Directors
- undertaking Companies House filings and maintaining company books via the Blueprint Software package.
- supported by junior members of staff
This role would be suitable for a client-facing individual, with listed companies experience, strong communication and organisation skills.
Get in touch as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this fantastic London-based opportunity to expand your listed experience.
For full details and confidential applications, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.