For a conveyancing solicitor looking for a friendly and well established Law Firm, this could provide the perfect opportunity.
Based in North Yorkshire, my client is seeking an experienced conveyancing solicitor with 3-10 years’ PQE to join the team in its Harrogate office, due to expansion.
Being located in Harrogate for over 200 years, this social, yet prestigious, law firm has a wide range of clients, and offers advice and assistance in a number of legal sectors.
- Taking over your own case load
- Business Development, alongside the Managing Partner
- Expected to complete 20+ cases per month
- You will be the sole conveyancing solicitor in this particular office, providing you with the opportunity to really develop the business and your professional career
- 3-10 years’ PQE
- Previous experience with running your own caseload
- Confident hitting the ground running, with little (if any) supervision
- Be confident when meeting prospective clients
If you are a Conveyancing Solicitor and are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this Harrogate based role, or any other role, please get in contact with Tom Widdop at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Widdop at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.