Deputy Company Secretary.
A leading professional services provider in London is now looking for an in-house Deputy Company Secretary to join their Company Secretarial team and assist with the heavily regulated work on both the statutory compliance and board/committee support.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Deputy Company Secretary will include:
- Maintaining group subsidiaries
- Administer board and committee meetings (preparing agendas, meeting packs, drafting minutes, acting on follow up points)
- Liaising with external service providers, regulators in the UK and offshore
- Making necessary fillings with Companies House and regulators
- Maintaining group share schemes and all matters relating to the group shares
- Line management of junior members of staff
This role will be working in-house directly for my client and is an excellent opportunity for with room for progression!
Do not miss out on this London-based opportunity because the application window is small and the shortlisting will be finalised shortly.
Please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal for more details and applications, all in full confidence. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.