Our client is a Chambers listed established, successful and progressive 20 Partner Law firm in Reading.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 1-3 years PQE Planning Solicitor to join their commercial property department.
Applicants must be able to manage their own caseload and be able to evidence a confident and commercial approach to providing legal advice.
The work will include:
- site assembly & plot sales
- access and highway issues
- planning (s.106) agreements including highways (s.278 and s.38) adoption agreements
- infrastructure agreements
- statutory utility agreements
- conditional contracts
- option agreements, overage and clawback agreements
- release of covenants, professional appointments and warranties
- rights to light & social housing
- joint venture, promotion and consortium agreements
- planning enforcement & planning objections
This excellent, Berkshire-based opportunity will allow the successful candidate exposure to a wide array of exciting work working for a well reputed Planning & Property Department.
To apply with your CV please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.