Employment Associate Solicitor - Top 200 Firm
This Legal 500 firm is seeking to expand its existing department though the addition of an experienced Employment Solicitor at Associate level.
The firm has an excellent reputation for its work on behalf of both claimants and respondent clients.
It handles non-contentious matters such as:
- Contract drafting
- Company handbooks
- Advising on policies and procedures
Contentious work including matters such as:
- Unfair dismissal
- Compromise agreements
- Discrimination and equal pay.
The role would suit:
- An experienced Employment Solicitor with at least 4 years PQE.
- Previous experience with Claimants, Respondents and Tribunal work is essential.
- A strong technical practitioner, able to work with little supervision and support junior members of the team.
Your skills as an Employment specialist should go hand in hand with strong client facing, organisational and networking skills.
The firm has grown in recent years and is on course for significant further expansion in the coming years. If you want to be a part of a leading London firm, very well-regarded by the Legal 500 and going from strength to strength, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
In return are excellent levels of remuneration, generous benefits and a relaxed working environment.
For more information on this Employment Associate opportunity in central London, or to apply, get in touch today for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.