A north London based Legal 500 law firm are looking for a credit controller to join their team on a full-time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you have previous credit control or accounts experience and are looking to join a firm with a strong reputation across London and the wider Home Counties.
Duties will include:
- Checking customer credit ratings with banks
- Chasing and collection of all debts and customer payments
- Establishing and maintaining good client relationships
- Negotiating re-payment plans
- Resolving queries both internally and externally regarding outstanding invoices
- Checking incoming funds and taking payments of all kinds
To be considered you will need to be a good communicator able to present yourself in a calm, confident and professional manner. You will also need to have excellent attention to detail in order to settle complex account issues. Previous experience within the legal sector is a requirement for this role along with a good understanding of case management systems and relevant credit control software.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and will be joining a firm who put a strong focus on work-life balance.
For further information or to be considered for the role, please apply as soon as possible.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Stafford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.