Interim Company Secretary.
FTSE 250 Interim Company Secretary role in London
Are you a contractor looking for an exiting new role that may become permanent?
Recruiting for an major client we now have an opening for an Interim Company Secretary (6 month contract) with a high potential to become permanent with a FTSE 250 Listed PLC in London.
The main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Support to the Board of directors, and various Committees
- Advising the Executive, Non-Executive directors and Chairmen on corporate governance changes and best practice provisions
- Administering AGM and EGMs start to finish (preparing board packs, chairman script, proxy voting, follow up action points)
- Maintaining the Company Stock Exchange listing
- Management of Shares, Share Schemes and Dividends
This is an exciting and rare opportunity ideal for contractors looking for a new role that can become permanent.
Do not delay and get in touch today. Call Alex at G2Legal. 0207 649 9298.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Barzenski at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.