Court of Protection Solicitor.
We are looking to recruit a Solicitor or Legal Executive to work with the Oxford team dealing with Court of Protection work.
The caseload includes; assisting injured parties, elderly clients and those with special needs to manage their property & affairs where a deputy order is in place.
The team also deals with Court panel referrals, personal injury compensation trusts and professional attorneyships.
The work will include:
- drafting applications to the Court of Protection
- assisting with the purchase and adaption of properties
- bank account and budgeting reviews
- meetings with clients
- liaising with the Court and the Office of the Public Guardian
- preparation of annual reports
- billing and file management
In return, the firm offers a genuine career path for the successful Court of Protection offering excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this Court of Protection position based in Oxford, please apply now, or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal. 01273 289000.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.